CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I got a $250 rebate check for shopping at wal-mart!

NOT! Did you get one?

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. In fact, I had a conversation about it with my husband last night. Here's the deal... people shop at wal-mart, costco, target, whole foods etc. They purchase cleaning products, vitamins, skin care and weight loss products. If they like the products, they usually recommend them to friends and family. Then, most likely, the friends and family will go and buy them too. Unfortunately, those stores don't send you rebates when you buy or pay referral bonuses. So what I am struggling to understand is just why people wouldn't want to purchase from a place that would give you rebates and referrals? If you buy products that work and you recommend them to other people, YOU SHOULD GET A REFERRAL BONUS. Right? Seems like a no brainer to me.

When I came across the shaklee opportunity, I thought the idea of changing brands, referring people and getting paid sounded to good to be true. I am a very skeptical person by nature and career. I was an auditor with one of the largest CPA firms in the world, I was taught to be skeptical of everything. So of course me with my  "conspiracy theory" brain googled away and I really liked what I saw. I gave it a go. In my first month, I earned a $250 REBATE on stuff that I bought. INCREDIBLE! But, even better than the money was the fact that I felt incredible and even better than that was after struggling with fertility issues, I conceived my second son.

I am not in this business to sell, I am in this business to #1 to keep my family and I healthy, #2 help others do the same #3 build an incredible business for my sons to take over one day.

What is stopping you from feeling incredible, helping others feel incredible and building something for generations to come? Isn't is a no brainer? Join us.

To your health,
Designer Hippie Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment